Friday, January 21, 2011

PE4_Viddler

Welcome back! I have decided to use Viddler as my tool this week. We all have a Viddler account, and I thought it would be neat to share this tool (instead of YouTube) with our drama students who are doing videos all of the time.  When I checked Lynda for tutorials, they didn't have any, so I went to the Viddler site. Here are a couple of screen shots of the main (about) Viddler page, and also of the help screen.

After looking through Viddler, I decided to go to the other site (YouTube) just for grins to see what was out there about Viddler. I am sending out the link to view a video review of Viddler. The star of the video seems to march to the beat of his own tune, but I will tell you this: he knows his technology, and really explains the differences between the two sites well. It is a very informative video, even if it is not very professional. I hope you learn something new from it. I know that I did. Have a great night. Cheryl
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dUxXMoKKHPI" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment