Saturday, January 15, 2011

PE3_IMovie

Well, today is definately turning out to be a better day for me! I am not quite as in a fog as I have been all week.  For my IMovie project, I really wanted to use still pictures.  I have been meaning to try to put something together as a thank you to the owner of Sew Worth It for the enjoyable quilting retreat they sponsored, so I thought this would be a great time to do that.  Here is the screen shot of my project screen in IMovie: 
After completing the project, I then uploaded the project to Viddler for publishing:

I really enjoyed this project, as it was very personal, and I learned a lot. Here is the url link to my viddler site so that you can view the video, or you can view it now:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/mcgoverc/videos/7/


I hope you enjoy the video. Have a great rest of the weekend! Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl,

    I really enjoyed your video. The pictures were nice and the music was an awesome touch. The transitions were just right. I wish I did better with transitions. I know mine are too quick!! You did a great job adding titles to some of your pictures. Overall, I think you did a great job with IMovie-

    ReplyDelete