Thursday, August 4, 2011

Week 1-Free post

I want to comment on this assignment.  I have had to comment on blog posts before, but I think they were the same ones every time.  This time I am going to select them at random each week.  I really enjoyed getting some new information on some of my classmates.  A good example of this was Missy Cooper's blog post.  I visited her blog this week, and what an awesome picture she had on there.  As I read her blog, she mentioned that she is an artist.  If I hadn't read her blog, I may have gone through this entire year long program without knowing this about my classmate.  I am looking forward to reading the different ones now and seeing what I can learn!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, I'm so glad that you've uncovered one of the real benefits of blogging and then having to visit each others posts. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete